In San Francisco for JPM week? Join global innovators at the annual UK business innovation reception. Connect with your industry contacts and get an update on what makes the UK standout as a leading force in health innovation.
Did you know:
- The UK is a global hub for life sciences and #1 in Europe for life sciences inward investment.
- The UK’s spinout and startup scene attracted around 40% of all life sciences VC funding in Europe in 2018.
- 1 in 3 biotech startups founded in Europe since 2012 are headquartered in the UK.
- The UK is the largest advanced therapies cluster in Europe, with nearly 1 in 4 ATMP developers, and a 37% increase in ATMP clinical trials in the last year.
- The NHS is changing clinical care with world-first programs in genomics, AI and early diagnosis.
- Join Lord Prior, Chair of NHS England and your hosts the British Consulate in San Francisco, the UK’s Department for International Trade, the UK’s BioIndustry Association, and Penningtons Manches for this invite-only networking event
This reception is invite-only and RSVP is required – Logistics will be shared with registered guests.
RSVP to Bryanna Kolpak, Life Sciences, Department for International Trade onBryanna.Kolpak@mobile.trade.gov.uk