An incredible opportunity for GBx Members and a guest to enjoy an exclusive wine country experience at Peter Michael Winery.
Join the GBx community for a guided bike ride through stunning countryside, delicious wine with a European heritage and to explore the spectacular vineyards.
As a British founder, Sir Peter started Peter Michael Winery in 1983 with a singular vision: to make wine in the terroir-driven tradition of Burgundy and Bordeaux, under the California sun and in California soil. This is a wonderful way to celebrate the best of blending Europe and CA!
- 10am Arrival at Peter Michael Winery
- 10.30am Guided bike rides:
- “Beginner” 15 mile loopwith mostly flat with moderate climbs
- “Expert” 24 mile loop with more challenging climbs
- 12pm Riders return and Non-riders arrive for wine tasting and reception
- 1pm Picnic Style Lunch, vineyard tours available
- 2.30pm Carriages
This event is for adults only (over 21 years)
With thanks to Paul and Emily Michael and the team at Peter Michael Winery for hosting GBx. The family have asked attendees to consider a $50-$100 donation to the Peter Michael Foundation benefiting prostate cancer research (fully tax deductible).
Please use Directions for location (GPS may not be accurate)