Navigating the minefield of US/UK tax
Did you know?
- You may still be subject to UK inheritance taxes?
- Obtaining a green card can leave you exposed to US tax or a nasty ‘exit tax’?
- If you return to the UK within five years of leaving you could face tax on income and gains earned whilst you were gone?
- Some basic California planning such as settling Living Trusts or using LLCs can create major tax problems in the UK?
- Latest UK residency affects commuters spending over 16 nights in the UK?
Dan Hyde has been advising US families in the UK, and UK families in the US on how the two tax systems work together, or against each other, for over twenty years. With a reputation for plain speaking and extensive experience in working with entrepreneurs and VCs, don’t miss the opportunity for a private meeting with Dan during the week 17th – 20th March. To book an appointment at one of the following locations contact email@example.com