Save the date for the GBx Talking to the (US) Tech Media – part of the GBx Brits by the Bay program. This session offers program participants and GBxers the opportunity to understand how to tell your story and your company’s story to the media. A second time we have hosted this topic and back by popular demand!
- What makes a great story?
- Who should I tell it to?
- How do I tell my story?
- I send press releases…what else should I be doing?
- 2.30pm Arrival
- 3pm Panel discussion
- 3.30pm Q&A
- 4pm Close
- Danny Fortson, The Sunday Times and The Pivot – Tales of SV podcast
- Jemima Kiss, freelance and formerly Head of Technology for West Coast and London, The Guardian
- James Titcomb, Silicon Valley Bureau Chief, Telegraph Media Group
Moderated by Mike Butcher, TechCrunch
With thanks to GBx Platinum Partners – the British Consulate, Barclays and WSGR, our Brits by the Bay Sponsors, and to our hosts Monkey Inferno.
The Brits by the Bay program would not be possible without support from the Department for International Trade and our delivery partners London & Partners: Mayor’s International Business Programme.