Aimed at c-suite entrepreneurs and investors who need to tell their company’s (and their) stories to the media, we bring together a panel of experts from the UK and the US media who will share how to best communicate your messages avoiding any trans-Atlantic mis-communications. We’ll discuss what’s different when connecting with the Bay Area media to any general media training you may have had.
- How to talk to the media and get your story across
- Common pitfalls to avoid when approaching the media
- Horror stories
- Making the most of being British!
With thanks to our amazing panelists moderated by Sami McCabe, Clarity PR
– Danny Fortson, The Sunday Times
– Jemima Kiss, freelance and formerly The Guardian
– Ari Levy, CNBC
– Rob Price, Business Insider
With thanks to Ian Gotts and the team at Elements.Cloud for hosting us.